Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Little Love for Project Runway

Do you watch Project Runway? It is a constant on my DVR. I just love everything about it, and I envy Heidi Klum, I wish I could look like her-pregnant or not! Anyways, Season 7 is wrapping up and I definitely have my favorite. I adore Anthony Williams. He is a teddy bear of a designer from Georgia (yes, I am a sucker for the southern charm) and makes beautiful clothes. He has had a few "opps" outfits on PR, but what he lacks in talent he makes up for in personality! He calls it like it is, and his laugh is contagious. You must go to mylifetime.com and watch him!

{anthony is oh so fab and check out the fun cocktail dress!}
{anthony's winning look for the Heidi Klum/Marie Claire cover challenge. i love the color!}
{me in nyc @ parsons! more to come on my surprise trip to nyc.}

photos via here & here.

No comments:

Post a Comment