Saturday, October 2, 2010

Etsy Halloween Finds


Not sure what I am really loving-this little cutie or the stripped leggings and tutu!  Got a little one or can't resist buying this for a friend? Click here.


I just couldn't help myself!  A little ode to my hometown - Charlotte, NC! Y'all interested? Find it here. I think I may head to the craft store and try and make my own!


You can find the best inspiration on Etsy.  This Halloween garland would be perfect for a play room or party.  I don't have a sewing machine but I think this is totally do-able if you have one.  For my fellow friends lacking the sewing skill click here.


If I had a kiddo in the tutu costume I would have to have a party to show off the adorableness.  I love these paper invites.  They kind of remind me of Charlie Brown!  Definitely need to figure out when It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown comes on :).  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment