Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Starbucks Fail

The past few weeks I have been on the road for work. And my diet has definitely suffered as a result. Interacting with people all day makes me crave junk food and somehow chips and salsa just makes sleeping in a hotel not so bad! Well today as I had meeting after meeting all I could think about was a cupcake...I know, so not deep. At the end of the long day I rushed over to Starbucks to try their new vanilla bean cupcake, I even got a mini milk box to go with it! I tucked it away for my late night treat and waited til Lost started to savor it. Well I'm on a commercial break for Lost and that cupcake is in the trash! Total fail. The cupcake was dry and the icing was blah in my mouth! So disappointing I could cry...my vanilla milk box was better than that crummy cupcake. So boo Starbucks...from the Queen of Sweets: cupcake=downgrade.

photo via here

2 comments:

  1. Every time I go to Starbucks, I longingly stare at their red velvet cupcakes. But now that I know their cupcakes are a huge disappointment, I won't be tempted anymore! Bummer. At least you still had your vanilla milk box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sparing the rest of us meghan!

    ReplyDelete