Saturday, August 21, 2010

1st Annual "Lovies" Convention

Last Thursday I headed down to Pawleys Island, SC for a little girls weekend to celebrate our favorite bride-to-be, Nina! The weekend was a whirlwind of laughter, story-telling, nail painting, firefly sweet tea, and quality time with the best girls I know!

{Miss.Muffin is so creative, she had monogrammed towels made for all the girls!}

{Beach time was so fun-long walks, lots of reading, and the best company!}

{We finished the weekend with a wonderful dinner at Frank's. We all got a little teary toasting Nina and our wonderful friendships! The food was delicious- fried okra, shrimp & grits, goat cheese salad, creme brulee & sky high cake! The malbec was tasty too, we ate like the princesses we are!}

{"let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." ~marcel proust}

2 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! I'm getting a twinkle lit wine buzz all over again. LOVE YOU SO MUCH BELLA!!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my heart is right! what a magicial weekend with the lovies! I can't wait to see you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete