Friday, August 27, 2010

Unique Wedding Gifts

This summer I have 4 weddings! And all 4 are friend weddings...a first for me. Since I am a serial procrastinator I have found that I do not do well with the registry thing. I wait too long and then there isn't a thing left. I'm not exactly sure what the etiquette is for buying gifts outside of the registry but I've come across a few online gift finds that I will definitely be bookmarking. Hopefully they will be a hit with the happy couple!


{i love this family sign from etsy. and not bad at $32}

{i adore this personalized cutting board from monogram chick...great for entertaining!}

{personalized Christmas ornaments make thoughtful gift toppers}

{this fiesta margarita basket keeps the party going even after the reception is over}

Do you have any go-to wedding gift items? Is it ok to go off the registry? Happy wedding season!

No comments:

Post a Comment