Thursday, September 10, 2009

Arts+Crafts

The perfect birthday gift is always a tough one. I either have wonderful inspiration or nada. My sweet JMU friend, Amanda, recently had a birthday and I discovered the perfect gift! Well, the perfect gift for us. I signed us up for a Crazed Card Making Class at Paper Source. It was a delightful two hours of experimenting with Paper Source Goodies and using a little bit of our creative mojo to make some handmade cards! We played with embossing, stamping, and even cut decorative paper lining for the envelopes. It was totally worth every penny to spend some much needed time with Amanda and end up with some cheery cards to send to others! At the end of class we all got a little discount coupon and I couldn't resist picking up a few extra things for the craft box. Here is a sampling of the newest craft box additions: envelope line template kit, and the birthday card making kit.
*picture courtsey of papersource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment